Welcome to the CyberMummy blog!

Monday, 22 February 2010

We'll be posting updates, information, notes, and whatever else springs to mind here. Check back frequently!

8 comments:

Unknown 8 March 2010 at 23:58  

See you there. Looking forward to it. Have the I'm Going badge on The Bump Wear Project (http://bumpwearproject.com) xx

Expat mum 9 March 2010 at 02:47  

I'm there. Got my ticket - now working on the plane stuff!

A Modern Mother 9 March 2010 at 06:58  

That's so exciting ladies! Expat -- you get the prize for being first! Looking forward to meeting you both.

Jo Beaufoix 9 March 2010 at 12:46  

This looks brilliant. I don't think I can make it as it's the weekend we begin Hadrian's Walk, but I'm loving that it's happening. Well done all of you. x

Tania @ Larger Family Life 9 March 2010 at 14:46  

I'd love to attend... funds permitting! So glad that there's finally a blog conference here in the UK for us mummy bloggers.
http://www.largerfamilylife.com

Kelly 9 March 2010 at 19:51  

So excited about it all. Cannot wait to come.

Emma 9 March 2010 at 21:14  

Have been watching our American counterparts do this for a while and haven't been able to attend. So to nip to London for the weekend and network will be awesome!!! Very, very excited!!!

Anonymous,  13 March 2010 at 19:55  

Really looking forward to meeting so many aweswome bloggers, see you all there
Anne x

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP