CyberMummy call for keynote nominations
Monday, 10 May 2010
Do you have a blog post that you are particularly proud of? One that has made your readers laugh, cry or has caused heated debate? If you do - and you would like to take part in our community keynote session by reading your post to the rest of the conference please email us (using the contact link right) with your nominations by 31st May.
Your post can be about anything and everything. Nominate your own or show your blogger love by putting one of your favorite reads of the year forward.
Please title your email 'Community Keynote submission', include the url link to the post and let us know if it's your own post or one you really love.
We will announce the final selection in early June.
If our keynote is anything like the one that Jennifer and I witnessed at BlogHer last year..... you will need your tissues. It was a roller coaster of emotions. an unmissable experience that has stayed with me.
Sian.
1 comments:
Hi Sian I did nominate myself ages ago, do I have to do it again? Cheers hun x
Post a Comment