Shout out to the Huggies bloggers
Thursday, 13 May 2010

We've been crazily busy trying to get everything organised for CyberMummy, and the conversations about it on blogs, Twitter and British Mummy Bloggers are buzzing. One of the comments we see a lot is "I want to go CyberMummy but need a sponsor to help me!" We're working on matching up bloggers and potential sponsors. But one company is already sponsoring individuals.
Huggies, one of our Bronze sponsors, is also sending 10 lucky bloggers to take in the sessions, network and raise a glass at the end. (You may already know one of them - they're sporting a badge like the one here.)
We'd love for all you Huggies Bloggers out there to sound off on the post, listing your blog and the link, so we can check you out.
12 comments:
Hello, I'm a Huggies Mum and I will be going to CyberMummy with Huggies.
Really looking forward to it. Thank you Huggies and thank you CyberMummy!
I'm also a Huggies Mummy. Fantastic of Huggies to provide us with this opportunity! Thank You! Cant wait to see you guys at Cybermummy! :)
And another Huggies mum here! Definitely a huge thank you to Huggies and Cybermummy and really looking forward to the event!
I am a very, very excited Huggies Mum!!!
Roll on CyberMummy, can't wait to meet all my blogger friends!
http://babygenie.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/im-going-to-cybermummy-as-a-huggies-mum/
Thank you Huggies for making it possible for me to go!
xx
Me!!! I'm a Huggies Mum and will be coming to CyberMummy to meet everyone and hear the fantastic speakers that are lined up so far!
Oh and in case you don't know who "Mummy" is its PippaD on Twitter or find me at A Mothers Ramblings!
I am a Huggies Mum too!
I am so very excited about coming to CyberMummy - I blog at A place of my own (http://youfoundkelshidingplace.blogspot.com/)
Thank you to Huggies for sponsoring me.
I was so excited when asked to be a Huggies Mum and I'm psyched and grateful for the opportunity to attend CyberMummy by way of Huggies sponsorship.
My blog is Bump2Basics, I'd love for you to stop by!
I'm another Huggies Mum too. The husband will tell you I was bouncing off the walls when the ticket came through!
I blog at Glowstars.net - come over and say hello!
Hello! I am a huggies mum and you can find my blog at www.thealice.co.uk. Really looking forward to meeting everyone at Cybermummy!
And I'm a Huggies Mum too. So chuffed to be sponsored to go to Cybermummy - I'm really looking forward to it. I blog at youngandyounger.blogspot.com about life with baby twins so come and say hi!
Thanks to everyone for posting here. It's very exciting that a company has gotten behind the idea of reaching out to individual bloggers like this.
See you there!
Post a Comment