Your CyberMummy pictures: where to put them

Saturday, 3 July 2010

This is not a suggestion involving a body part. Liz from LivingwithKids has set up a public CyberMummy Flickr group so you can share your pics with other CyberMummies/Daddies plus those who couldn't attend.

Go to the CyberMummy Flickr group and put in your best pics now!

4 comments:

Local Girl 3 July 2010 at 22:06  

Actually it was me, but we are almost the same Liz Lemon :)

Metropolitan Mum 4 July 2010 at 13:24  

Susanna mentioned that there would be pictures online for us to use on our blogs, if we wanted to post about the event. Will you put them up here? I was absolutely unable to take pictures yesterday, and I am still buzzing with excitement - to the extent that I can hardly type...

Sian To 4 July 2010 at 19:44  

Metro mum.... give us a day or so and we will get all the pics out there for you to use.

Metropolitan Mum 4 July 2010 at 21:16  

Ok, ok, I am going to calm down now. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP